I'm going to lose my mind

Look at this boy! So proud holding his apple he found. Full of joy and laughter. You would never know by looking at this picture that this boy is about to drive his momma crazy!
There have been moments when I have wondered about Aiden's ears and if he might have some hearing issues. When we went to the doctor for his 2 and a half year check up the doctor confirmed that there is absolutely nothing wrong with his hearing.
That being said if I hear him say "huh... whud you say momma?" one more time I think I might scream.

Comments

  1. Hey. Miss your posts. How are you all doing in Texas??? Inquiring minds want to know. :) Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks anna! We are doing well in Texas, we just got the internet at the house so I will get back to blogging and let you all know how we are doing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts