Backseat Stories

I know that I have lots of stories to tell about Erin but she doesn't really stop talking and Aiden well he's still working on trying to talk over his sister. I'm sure soon enough I will have stories to tell about Aiden.
So I have a small job of picking up some kids after they get out of school and watching them until one of their parents gets home. It really is the best job in the world. Not hard work at all. So when we are in the car waiting for the kids to come out Erin is always talking about something in the backseat. So I will try to remember some of these as she tells them and try to post them right away.
This was yesterdays story:
Erin: Mom I want to read you this letter I wrote.
Me: ok Erin I'm listening.
Erin: Dear Aunt Leah,
Can you come here? Bring Maddie too!
Love,
Erin
I thought this was very sweet and told her what a nice letter that was. Then it suddenly dawned on me. How in the world does this girl know what a letter sounds like? I am pretty sure that she is already smarter than me.

Comments

  1. Tell my precious girl I love her, too!

    Aunt Leah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts